University of Guelph
Multiple subjects for one leader in education
From capital campaigns to convocation celebrations, commemorative books to college and program branding and marketing materials, over 25 years we’ve done it all (pretty much) with the University of Guelph.
Supporting the University means having an in-depth knowledge of its brand personality and visual identity – we’re advocates for a strict brand guideline that still accommodates individuality amongst different colleges and programs. The challenge with our projects is to never stray far from the core brand while creating distinctive identities and position for vastly different internal departments – from a business incubation hub to a pet care foundation, fundraising strategy for a new athletics centre to positioning a community-based mental health service.
Our successes together include:
- Visual identity and communications – The John F. Wood Centre for Business and Student Enterprise
- Visual identity, marketing and communications materials – College of Social and Applied Human Sciences
- Commemorative convocation booklets – in lieu of in-person ceremonies during the pandemic, we’ve helped build classy, memorable books to celebrate the achievements of graduands
- Capital fundraising campaign branding and materials – Gryphon Athletics ‘Building Potential’ campaign and Human Anatony ‘Gift for Life’ campaign
- Student Affairs logo
- Computing and Communications Services online annual report
- College of Social and Applied Human Sciences college visual identity, marketing and communications materials
- Live Work Well Centre brand strategy
- Ontario Veterinary College Pet Trust brand strategy
- Maplewoods Centre for Family Therapy and Child Psychology visual identity
- Editing, design and publishing 50 Years of Food commemorative anniversary hardcover book