Brand and Strategy for City of Guelph (Smart Cities)
We love food. And we love supporting important community initiatives. How could we refuse the chance to combine both?
The City of Guelph invited The Letter M to partner on a communications and engagement strategy for its joint vision with Wellington County: creating Canada’s first circular food economy. Following this, we helped to create and launch the Our Food Future brand. Our support included:
- Logo and graphic identity
- Social media strategy and implementation
- Copywriting/editing and graphic design of concept papers, blogs, public relations materials and more
- Website content management and design
- Video and animation production
The Letter M also launched a public awareness campaign: Be a Food Future Star, a community forum with the YMCA-YWCA Guelph, special “Food Future” menus at local restaurants (with donations made to a local non-profit), public engagement and activities at Guelph Public Library branches, and a waste-Free Lunch Day at city and county schools.